5.10.2010

They even love Pattie Boyd in the Czech Republic

Clearly I was pleased to open the Czech magazine Style, while waiting to get a mani/pedi with my sister in a Prague salon, and find an article all about my favourite rock muse Pattie Boyd.

Not only did I ignore the fact that the entire article was in Czech (which saddened me a little bit because I would have liked to know what exactly they were writing
about her), I also immediately pulled out my crummy camera and
snapped a few pics of the mag's pages.

She is truly wonderful, and my heart is warmed to know that I can open a magazine in my favourite city Prague and see my favourite fashion icon.

Yay! And THEN I found my step-mama Lucia (she's an awesome makeup artist working out of Prague) on another page and it simply made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment