4.18.2010

Royal Mail UK: Classic Album Cover Stamps

So my sister just did a really good thing and ordered me these Classic Album Cover Stamps from the British Royal Mail. She gets serious points for this. They were released in January and feature some of the most iconic album art of our time: The Clash's London Calling (1979), Led Zeppelin's IV (1971), Pink Floyd's The Division Bell (1994), and Coldplay's A Rush of Blood To The Head (2002), just to name a few. I am just over the moon about these little guys, though they've left me with one minor dilemma...what exactly do I do with them?

So if anyone out there collects stamps (which I do not regularly do), could you please give me some much needed advice as to what to do with the stamps once you have them? I feel silly leaving them in their packaging....

No comments:

Post a Comment